Seahaven Marina is a hidden gem for protection of your superyacht during hurricanes. Space is limited, and availability is on a first come, first served basis.
Seahaven Superyacht Marina
An Ideal Location
SEAHAVEN MARINA STORM STORAGE
- All Storm Storage Agreements must be completed in advance.
- All vessels must provide proof of insurance in advance. No vessel will be allowed into the marina unless proof of insurance is on hand, no exceptions.
- All Storm Storage Agreements must have payment in advance with a minimum of two days.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fees for storm storage dockage are set on or before May 1st of each year and do not change for the remainder of the year, including in the event of or during a named storm. For current year storm storage fees please contact the Harbormaster.
- Any vessel that remains beyond those two pre-paid storm days will be required to pay for all additional days at the same rate as set forth in the Storm Storage Agreement.
- Entering into a Storm Storage Agreement guarantees storage of the vessel for one (1) storm event between June 1st and November 30th (“Storm Season”).
- A storm event will be defined as when a Hurricane or Tropical Storm Warning is declared for our area.
- All vessels must be prepared for safe wet storage when they arrive at the facility. Vessels must proceed immediately to their assigned slip and be properly secured.
- Any vessel that enters the marina for Storm Storage during a Hurricane or Tropical Storm Watch may be charged the normal daily rate up to that time when a Hurricane or Tropical Storm Warning is issued. Immediately upon issue of a Hurricane or Tropical Storm Warning the vessel must have a completed and paid in full Storm Storage Agreement or vacate the marina at once.
- When a Hurricane or Tropical Storm Warning has been lifted for the area, the vessel may remain in the marina at the normal daily transient rate.
Monday – Wednesday:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday – Sunday:
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Open 7 days a week and all
365 days of the year.